Πέμπτη 15 Μαρτίου 2012

The cramped monotony of my existence grinds me away by the grain.


I am recovering from the flu that torture me, my throat and my head for so long, with some soup and the warmth of my house. The weather starts to feel like summer the temperature is getting higher during the day, is gone be a torture! Winter is now in the past. 






The best news is that my jewellery package arrived the same day as my clothes which brought me double joy, a way to forget that my health was so bad. It's time to start take care of myself. Have a great week <3 :) Two of the four brooches i ordered. I fell in love with the colors that they have and the cameo.



"Facts alone are wanted in life. 
Plant nothing else,
and root out everything else
."


I resently bought The Mystery of Edwin Drood  which is the final novel by Charles Dickens (7 February 1812 – 9 June 1870). The novel was unfinished at the time of Dickens' death and his ending for it remains unknown.  Charles Dickens was an English writer, generally considered to be the greatest novelist of the Victorian period, and his works its a perfect window to the England of the past and especially the Victorian Era. 

"I love you, love you, love you!
If you were to cast me off now - but you will not - you would never be rid of me.
No one should come between us.
I would pursue you to the death
."

6 σχόλια:

  1. Such lovely pictures, the brooches and clothes are really pretty. :) Also the book looks lovely, I haven't read so much Dickens but I should definitely find that one in my hands! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you!!!!!:D
      Well i have him in my mind to start read his work, he lived right on the center of one of my favorite era and although his works its not macabre or dark i enjoy the most, i liked them!:)

      Διαγραφή
  2. I hope you are getting better now! I had sore throat few days ago, it was a nightmare, so I feel your pain!

    I really like these cameos! The green one is my favorite :) And that book, what a treasure. ugh, I need to read more, instead of watching movies all the time ;)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. omg its so uncomfortable, you cannot eat or drink is awful and i had it for a while, i am getting better thank you for the concern :D

      Aw thank you so much! i love them i havent had the time to wear them!:P
      Well not feel that way, you are not the only one!!!!:D i enjoy books so much but i love series and movies too!! any good movie lately?

      Διαγραφή
    2. I know, its terrible feeling! Im glad you are better *hug*

      Haha, join my club :) My fav will always be for ever and ever Six feet under, but its been realised some time ago. Right now Im watching Walking dead :)

      Διαγραφή
    3. That series i always say i have to see it and always somethings else came up!:P its actually something one day i will see it!!
      Walking Dead thats nice too! I like zombies and training to kill some in future haha, any other series that you watched and you like?

      Διαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)